Officially NASA has not admitted having found living creatures or biological life in Moon (nor in Mars). However when one is viewing the photos from Moon or Mars there seems to be a lot images of different type of creatures – both animals and human type creatures. How come? This phenomenon creates a lot of problems and untrust in what NASA is saying and publishing. Many believe that NASA is not telling the thruth.
So now we will make a serious study on the problem of the strange images found in almost all the photos taken on the Moon.
Strange figures seen in the photos:
. Moon Marte
The grain of sand – regolith yes yes
Small rocks yes yes
Large rocks yes yes
Bedrock yes yes
So the phenomenon seems to be very much the same on Moon and Mars. (Actually I have seen photos from Venus and asteroids Bennu and Ryugu and the photos look very much the same.)
So is it a problem of paranoia, hallucination and/or pareidolia?
Some important observations:
- Most images contain only the face or the head of an animal or a human-like creature.
- Sometimes the arm or arms (forelimb or forelimbs) and rarely the feet (hind legs).
- The images in photos do not contain anything else!
- The figures are 2D – just like in photographs – (and not 3D).
- The stones are more or less like slates or bedrock.
- Often multiple layers of slates create the object. For some reason the slates seem to be very well organized to make an alarming and interesting figure – a kind of magical figure.
- The visibility of the pictures depend very much of the angle of vision and the angle of light. At an low angle of vision the figures are hard to see. The overall picture depends from the distance. When one comes closer or zooms closer the overall picture changes to several smaller pictures which will give totally different view of the things.
- The statues seem to be a different story and not covered in this analysis.
See the following picture:
It sounds crazy, but there must be a reason behind this all. It is hard to understand, but keep in mind the above analysis and it will help you to understand these strange pictures when you will see them next time. There is no fault with your brains. We all see those figures – so they are there and it is not a question of pareidolia.